Consider CEL to help you cultivate leaders for community change
- We build capacity of individuals, groups, and organizations to know their core values and lead from them everyday.
- We create a space for meaningful conversations to happen, where people build trust, connect across boundaries, restore and strengthen relationships, and imagine new possibilities.
- We help people and groups address complex social issues such as poverty, racial, and educational equity.
- We share our models and methodologies to help people continue their project and/or community change over time.
- We create sustainable change by helping communities tap into their wisdom and foster long-term stewardship.
- We facilitate development of lasting relationships to break down barriers that have traditionally kept people from working together.
How we do it
The Peacemaking Circle process is a leadership practice of deep listening and storytelling to build trust and meaningful relationships.
The Center has years of experience in bringing together diverse groups of people by creating relationships and crossing boundaries.
Based on deep relationships, networks offer surprising and creative answers when people take ownership of issues and offer their gifts for the greater good.