We cultivate leadership for community change in service of the common good.
- We build capacity of individuals, groups and organizations to know their core values and lead from them everyday.
- We create a space for meaningful conversations to happen, where people build trust, connect across boundaries and imagine new possibilities.
- We help people and groups address complex social issues such as poverty, racial and educational equity.
- We activate knowledge sharing by freely distributing our models and pursuing ways to deepen the learning and continue the work over time.
- We create sustainable change by helping communities tap into their wisdom and foster long-term stewardship.
- We facilitate development of lasting relationships to break down barriers that have traditionally kept people from working together.
How we do it
The Center has years of experience in bringing together diverse groups of people by creating relationships and crossing boundaries.
Based on deep relationships, networks offer surprising and creative answers when people take ownership of issues and offer their gifts for the greater good.